Sunday, October 10, 2010
Ten Ten Ten?
I'm not sure why, but I am just in love with the ideas of 10.10.10. I'm planning on making a page about it, but I'm not sure what the topic should be. Any suggestions out there?

On a side note, if you're a local friend, the Merrillville Volunteer Fire Department (Station Two) is having their Chili Cook-Off today at the American Legion, 7430 Broadway. It starts at noon and you could win one of two big screen TVs! $5 admission lets you sample all the chilis and the guys are roasting up some hot dogs and other fun things. It's all you can eat, so bring your appetite! And if you're worried about missing the game, never fear: The boys have completely transformed the hall into a TV-o-rama - there are sets everywhere to watch the Bears cream the Panthers!

Come support a good local cause!


1 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

I've been thinking about doing a 10-10-10 layout of my daughter who is also 10!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer