Saturday, December 18, 2010
All About the Tree
Hi guys!

Today I get to share my second layout made with the December Spice kit from Scrapdango. It features the Merry January collection from We R Memory Keepers. (I think this is one of my most favorite from them yet - I even went and just bought the whole line from my LSS after I got my kit last week! LOL)

This page is called "All About the Tree" and it has pics from my Christmas tree. I love to decorate the tree. I spend days doing it. Seriously. It usually takes me at least a day to get all the lights strung just right and then all the branches adjusted before I will add the ornaments, ribbon and berries. I also loved this little tree embellishment included in the kit and the minute I saw it, I knew I wanted to make a page about my Christmas tree. (Granted, the pics are from waaaaaaay back before we remodeled, but I like them and wanted to use them anyway.)

Here's my page:
I added some buttons from the kit to the tree as ornaments and some extra Stickles on the tree itself to make it more dimensional. I used the felt ribbon behind the title for some added dimension and texture. I want to add journaling in some where but I'm not sure where. Every time I tried to add some, it just didn't look right, so I left it picture only. For now. ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer