Sunday, December 19, 2010
Payton the Wonder Dog
Today I am sharing my third and final project for Scrapdango, using the December Spice kit. I really can't say enough about how fun the Merry January line from We R Memory Keepers is - I adore it! I have like six more layouts in progress that I hope to finish & share soon.

This page is called "Payton the Wonder Dog." My sweet Payte has had SO much fun playing in the snow lately. When he's not freezing and begging to be let back in, he's rooting around in the snow and always has a snow covered nose when he comes in. Hee hee

I used a lot of things from the kit on this one - from the buttons and the chipboard to a ton of papers all over. I used a lot of Glimmer Mist and added some Stickles details in the negative spaces as well. Lots more Stickles on the painted letters and the chipboard snowflake too...

Thanks so much for stopping by!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer